My Ravelry group is now 3 years old! There are now more than 1100 members and my fear that only a few would join was needless. I am so pleased to have attracted so many knitters! It has been another thrilling year with many test knits of my English patterns, showing off of finished garments, discussions of different knitting techniques, chatting and bi-monthly free pattern pdf draws just to mention a few of the topics in this lovely group. I am delighted to have met so many new knitters. So it is time to celebrate that three years has passed! How can I best do this? By organizing a draw in my group with exciting prizes like yarn kits, a copy of my printed book with additional English patterns sent by e-mail, and free e-books and pdf patterns from my Ravelry store. All you have to do is join my group if you have not already done so, and answer my question (dead easy: what is your favorite knitting project and why?) in my Ravelry group. I will use Random org to pick winners based on the number matching the response/posting on Thursday 9th. June. Here is a list of the prizes, and a good reason to join, see ravelry.com/groups/linda-marveng, in my opinion:
1. prize: Hifa Norsk Pelsull (100% pelt wool, 100 g, 260 m/284 yds) 9 skeins in a color of your choice – 20 stunning shades to choose from: Norsk Pelsull together with the pdf pattern of my Mistale in English. The yarn has been generously sponsored by Hillesvåg Ullvarefabrikk.
2. prize: Hifa Ask (100% wool, 100 g, 315 m/345 yds) 6 skeins in a color of your choice – 86 solid shades and 16 melange shades to choose from: solids and melange, together with the pdf pattern of my Gyda in English. The yarn has been generously sponsored by Hillesvåg Ullvarefabrikk.
3. prize: Borg Tussah Silk 20/2 (100% tussah silk, 100 g, 950 m/1039 yds) now unfortunately discontinued, 2 spools in 2565 Steel grey from my stash together with the pdf pattern of my Variations by Linda Marveng in English.
4. prize: A copy of my printed To rett en vrang. Designstrikk book in Norwegian with plain text English patterns sent by e-mail.
7. prize: A pdf pattern of your choice from my Ravelry Store
8. prize: A pdf pattern of your choice from my Ravelry Store.