My Ravelry group is 1 year already! I feared that only a few with join, but were utterly wrong; there are now 660 members, and I am so pleased to have attracted so many knitters! It has been a thrilling year with many test knits of my English patterns, showing off of finished garments, discussions of different knitting techniques, chatting and bi-monthly free pattern draws just to mention a few of the topics in this lovely group. I am delighted to have met new knitters. So it is time to celebrate that one year has passed. How can I best do this? By organizing a draw in my group with exciting prizes like yarn kits, a copy of my printed book with additional English patterns sent by e-mail, and free pdf patterns from my Ravelry store. All you have to do is join my group if you have not already done so, and answer my question (dead easy: what is your favorite knitting magazine?) in my Ravelry group. I will use Random org to pick winners based on the number matching the response/posting on Saturday 7th. June. Here is a list of the prizes, and a good reason to join, see ravelry.com/groups/linda-marveng, in my opinion:
- Hifa Perle 4-ply/fingering (100% mercerized cotton, 200 g, 335m/366 yds) 5 cones in a color of your choice – 62 stunning shades to choose from, see ull together with the pdf pattern of my Regal Purple Jacket in English. The yarn has been generously sponsored by Hillesvåg Ullvarefabrikk.
- Hifa Pelsull DK (100% pelt wool, 100 g, 260 m/284 yds) 8 skeins in a color of your choice – 20 beautiful shades to choose from, see ull – together with the pdf pattern of my Arcade Vest in English. The yarn has been generously sponsored by Hillesvåg Ullvarefabrikk.
- Thomas Kvist, Amoretto 5-ply/DK (45% alpaca, 50% cotton, 5% polyamide, 100 g, 250 m/273 yds), now unfortunately discontinued, 9 skeins in soft pink 3161 from my stash together with the pdf pattern of my Japanese Lace Jacket in English.
- A copy of my printed book in Norwegian with English patterns sent by e-mail.
- A pdf pattern of your choice from my Ravelry Store, see ravelry.com/stores/linda-marveng.
- A pdf pattern of your choice from my Ravelry Store.
- A pdf pattern of your choice from my Ravelry Store