I have been nominated for the Super Sweet Blogger Award by Mary Jo of whatzitknitz and I am thrilled! Thank you! All I have to do to accept it, is to nominate 12 other Super Sweet Blogs and answer 5 simple questions about myself. This is my second award, and I enjoy answering questions that I would not have considered asking anyone, in any other context. So lets start with the questions:
1. Cookies or cake? Very easy indeed, I would chose a cake any day! Despite the fact that I love crisp bread, especially a home made version, I prefer a cake to a cookie. One of my favourites is the Lemon Cake from Ottolenghi, drizzled with pistachio nuts – photo above, website here: ottolenghi.
2. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla, since I have a milk intolerance I have never been a great fan of chocolate.
3. Favorite sweet treat? That would be licorice sweet or occasionally salmiakk/sal ammoniac which is popular in the Nordic countries. In Sweden they have even larger containers of salmiakk lakris than we do in Norway, I discovered to my delight as a child! The size of large jam jar in plastic, oh what a treasure it was!
4. When do you get hit with cravings? I have some licorice as a treat every Saturday evening, keeping a good tradition from my childhood days alive and kicking! Otherwise after any nice restaurant dinner.
5. Sweet Nickname? Not particularly sweet nor a nickname, but I had a primary school teacher who would add an hyphen and pronounce my name as Lin-da, which most of my friends found hilarious, except me. I grew to like my name more with traveling and realized how easy it was to have a name that could be pronounced so easily.
Now, for my 12 nominations, to talented bloggers I enjoy reading:
4. Holly Klein
7. Syl Tynn
8. The Knitting Blog by Mr Puffy the Dog
11. By Randi
12. Fiber And Art